What is Aloe Vera and how it can boost your health?

Aloe Vera can boost your health

Image: PhotoXpress

Do you believe that a natural plant can disintoxicate the body, stabilize blood pressure, help on curing skin diseases, reduce inflammation and boost both immunity and cardiovascular performance? We do.

Aloe Vera is, according to the National Toxicology Program, affiliated to the FDA, is the most popular herbal remedy today and scientific studies already show how good it can be to human organism. Used as active in the skincare and beauty industry, the medicinal use of this plant dates back to ancient Egypt. Although it was known for its power to heal wounds, cuts and sunburns, lately it has also been used as a power drink, to enhance health and body performance. Sounds interesting? Find out more about one of the most powerful plants in the whole world.

What is Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that comes from the northern Africa. Due to desert living, it has the amazing ability to retain water when it happens to rain – getting as much as 130% bigger – by forming a highly nutritive inside gel. This substance is basically 99% water and the other 1% is made of 75 nutrients and more than 200 phytonutrients and enzymes.

The plant has been replanted in all over the world and there are no tricks to grow it in your garden. Just make sure you give it plenty of water and lots of love. But why growing Aloe Vera is useful?

Aloe Vera leaf

Photo: Mike Adams

Benefits from Aloe Vera

Grab any skincare or beauty product there is on your cupboard and read the ingredients. Chances are that some Aloe Vera is used on its making in order to keep your hair or skin smooth, healthy and beautiful. Everybody knows Aloe Vera for being a cosmetics’ active. However, did you know that you can actually drink that gel we just mentioned and get a beautiful inside? This means, once you digest Aloe Vera’s gel, it can do good to your body.

Although not many scientific studies have proven the benefits of consuming Aloe Vera, the ones that were concluded can confirm it effectiveness, especially on detoxing the body and stabilizing health. Check out what Aloe Vera can do to your organism:

When ingested

  • Works as a powerful antioxidant;
  • Reduces internal and external inflammation;
  • Hydrates skin;
  • Detox your body, helping with constipations and acid refluxes;
  • Stabilizes blood pressure;
  • Boosts immune system and cardiovascular performance.

Topic use heals

  • Bug bites;
  • Sunburn;
  • Acne;
  • Psoriasis.

Where I can find Aloe Vera?

Although easy to grow, Aloe Vera is tricky to prepare if you intend to drink its gel. If cut incorrectly, it can liberate a high level of aloins, a cancer related substance. Because of that, specialists suggest people to buy ready and safe to drink juice, such as Racco’s Aloe Vera 98% Juice. Made from fresh leaves, this concentrated drink brings you vitamins, minerals and all the substance you need to lead a healthy life.

If you’re looking for skincare and beauty products that use Aloe Vera as active compound, Racco also has lots of creams, massagem oils, shampoos and moisturizers that rely on the power of this great plant to make your beautiful, clean and healthy.

Sources: NTP, NCCAM, eVitamins, Global Healing Center

 

Leave a Reply